we can only hope that 2022 brings with it a brighter outlook and new sense of being.
Wishing all of our friends and clients a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.
Take time to be thankful for your blessings.
Take time to be with your family.
Hug the ones you love.
To our friends and clients
As we begin the painfully slow process of reopening, and are now beginning to get back some of our supply chain, we look forward to reopening and serving you again.
- Existing and outstanding orders, depending upon their nature, may be able to be filled.
- Simple reprint orders are OK, and we will offer curbside pickup.
- Albums, Books, and Framed Portraits may still be waylaid.
As we move forward, we will post our reopening plan, including general information, as well as information pertaining to photo-sessions, consultations, and pickup/delivery.
Thank you for your patience and continued patronage during this very unusual time.
As this crisis subsides, we want to give you a status update.
At this moment we are still temporarily closed under the New Jersey orders for non-essential businesses. All of us here have been ‘out of work’ since the beginning of March when we saw the writing on the wall. While we can communicate with our vast network of clients and friends via FB and DM, it does not replace normal business practice and interaction. We’ve been able to answer calls and emails, but unfortunately, that’s about it. We are anxiously awaiting getting back into the swing of things. We look forward to full and complete operations, with anticipated “normalcy” by mid-June.
- We’re closely watching the events and news updates for the latest information.
- Big gatherings, like weddings and parties, are still off the table. But we should be able to work with individuals and small groups soon. We have always had a lower risk environment, because we have always been, and remain, ‘by appointment only’.
- We have additional plans to protect staff and clients, make the physical workspace safer, and implement processes that lower the risk of infection.
- The initial restart may restrict some of what and how we normally do things, but will have no effect on the quality you deserve.
We know some of you may be asking, “When will I get my order?” or “When can we place new orders?”
Right now, we encourage reprint orders, along with pre-booking sessions and events for future dates. Albums, books and non-stocked framrs will have to wait a little longer, but we promise once we start, we will produce as much as we can, as fast as we can without sacrificing our quality.
Our top priority is the health, well-being, and comfort level of our clients. We will continue to monitor the situation, keep you updated as often as practical, and look forward to a better time.
Thank you for your continued support, good-will and patience during the work closure! Keep the positive vibes coming in. We miss you all, and hope to see you soon.
Lindsey, John and Nancy